CASH ONLY – NO CREDIT CARD FACILITIES
The following rules must be obeyed at all times.
- All anglers must have a valid ticket
- Only one non-fishing guest allowed per paying angler
- No fish to be removed from fishery
- Ticket valid for two rods only (see * below)
- All anglers only to fish at designated pegged swims
- All anglers to use a suitable landing net and unhooking mat
- No Bait Boats
- No tins
- No nuts
- Swims must be kept tidy at all times
- All litter and unused bait to be removed from the premises
- No child under the age of 12 is allowed to fish without adult supervision
- No unaccompanied under 16’s night fishing
- No fires
- No barbecues
- Barbless hooks only
- No leaders – rig tubing & safety lead clips only
- No beach casting
- No noise nuisance, radios, etc.
- No unsociable or disruptive behavior
- No dogs
- All vehicles must not exceed 10 mph throughout the Estate
- All vehicles to be parked only in the fishing car park. Any vehicles are parked at your own risk.
- No keep nets. Except in formal pre-booked matches when all keep nets must be knotless and be no less than 3m in length, all fish 3lb and over are to be returned to the water immediately (not put in a keep net) and no fish is to remain in keep net for more than 3 hours, a mid match weigh-in may be necessary
- No wading
- Tackle must not be left unattended at the swim
- No trespassing in surrounding farmland or woods
- All anglers must be in possession of a valid national rod-fishing licence
- Please respect all flora and fauna
In the interest of all anglers please report any breaking of these rules to the bailiff. Random spot checks will be carried out 24 hours a day by the bailiff. Any person found not abiding by the rules will be asked to leave and banned from the fishery. Newland Hall accepts no liability whatsoever for any personal injury, loss or damage to any property howsoever caused. The Rules & Charges are subject to change without notice.
Security – Newland Hall Bailiffs, Environment Agency Bailiffs and security personnel patrol the Car Park, Toilets and Fishing Lakes regularly 24 hours a day. All large fish are electronically tagged. A security system will alert us if an attempt is made to remove fish from the fishery.
A Car Park Barrier will be down between 8pm and 6am each night. Entrance onto the fishing lakes will not be possible during this time. You can exit at any time. All anglers are to park in the Fishing Car Park, and vehicles are parked at owners risk. Any vehicles parked elsewhere will be removed or clamped with a £100 release fee.
Buy a Rod Fishing Licence – https://www.gov.uk/fishing-licences
“No need to book, just check availability and turn up. The Bailiff will collect the ticket money at the swim.”
PLEASE NOTE – CASH ONLY – NO CREDIT CARD FACILITIES
EXACT MONEY ONLY PLEASE
|Type of Ticket
|Charge (All Lakes)
|06.00 – 18.00
|18.00 – 12.00 (next Day)
|£20.00 (minimum charge)
TWO RODS – A THIRD ROD MAY ONLY BE USED WITH SPECIFIC PERMISSION OF THE BAILIFF
*If you’re just staying one night the ticket is £20 and runs from 1800 to 1200 the next day. If you’re staying more than one night, it’s £30 per 24 hours.
Tickets can only end at 1200 or 1800 (NEVER 0600). Obviously you’re welcome to leave at any time once you’ve paid.
NO HALF DAY TICKETS – the £15 or £20 are for the session or “part of”.
One non-paying guest only. Any additional guests will be charged as anglers.
Please be prepared to show the Bailiff your National Rod Fishing Licence.
Concessions: Juniors (16 and under), OAP’s and Disabled will qualify for a £5.00 discount per session based on the above rates. Minimum charge £10.00. Proof may be required to qualify for the discount.
All anglers are welcome to bring one non-fishing guest each. Any additional guests will be charged the applicable day/night ticket rate.