Courses & Pricing (also available as gift vouchers)
We provide personalised fishing tuition and courses tailored to meet individual needs. However, as a basic guide you can choose the most appropriate course detailed below.
Starter Day 8.30 – 5.00pm
Ideal for someone new to fishing and would cover the following:
- Health & safety whilst fishing,
- Tackle selection and setting up,
- Watercraft i.e. Choosing the best spot to fish,
- Carp baits and rig tying,
- How to play and land carp
- And most importantly, how to handle them correctly.
Improver Day 8.30 – 5.00 pm (can be flexible)
Designed to meet your individual requirements. This could cover a wide range of skills from the following.
- Fish Location,
- Feature finding and plumbing,
- Bait choice and preparation,
- Groundbaits for spodding and method feeders.
- Bait delivery methods and strategies,
- Surface fishing techniques,
- Casting accuracy,
- Rig mechanics,
- Bite Indication,
- Photography tips for getting the best from your trophy shot.
The price for a full day course for an individual is £150
Additional adults are charged at £30 each up to a maximum of four.
Additional children are charged at £20 each.
Prices include venue day ticket, bait and tackle but you are welcome to use your own if you have some.
The training will be lead by Danny Keane, our fully qualified Head Coach who holds a First 4 Sport accredited Level 2 coaching Licence, full insurance and DBS certificate.
Danny has over 30 years angling experience and has caught carp locally up to over 45lb. All equipment and bait will be supplied.
01245 231010 – (Mon – Fri, 0900 – 1730)