We are generally a Day & Night Ticket fishing complex based on a “first come – first served” approach, with swims generally available on all lakes, day & night, subject to whole lake bookings. See below.
- Exclusive, Private Whole Lake Sessions
- Available 7 days-a-week
- Minimum 48 hours (After kockdown)
- Maximum 8 Anglers
- Optional gate locking for additional privacy and security
- ONLY £350 (48 Hours, eg Friday 1800 to Sunday 1800). Longer bookings available (after lockdown).
Please contact Kelly – firstname.lastname@example.org with: –
- Preferred Lake
- Date/Time of arrival and departure
- Swim numbers (must run consecutively, not required for Osiers)
- Mobile contact number
Payment: In advance by BACS
All subject to Government restrictions.
If the lake is not shown as booked, it’s available, both for booking, or day ticket, from now onwards…….
Friday 26th 1800 to Sunday 28th 1800 March
Friday 23rd 0600 to Sunday 25th 1800 April
All day ticket
All day ticket
Please note this page is updated regularly as bookings are taken.
Your Safety & Security
A Car Park Barrier will be closed between 8pm and 6am each night.
Entrance onto the fishing lakes will not be possible during this time. You can leave at any time.
All anglers are to park in the Fishing Car Park. Any vehicles parked elsewhere will be removed or clamped with a £100 release fee.
The annual season ticket will allow you to fish at anytime (subject to availability), 24 hours a day, 365 days-a-year on all four lakes, including the specimen Osiers. The ticket will run for one-year from any chosen date and will cost £250.